CosmoGuru Pvt. Ltd (CosmoGuru) allows you to access its website www.CosmoGuru.com and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of these sites, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions were updated as on January 1, 2020, and CosmoGuru Pvt. Ltd reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers. If you do not agree to any new terms and conditions you should not use ww.CosmoGuru.com. Paid users will be refunded the unexpired portions of their subscriptions on a pro rata basis if they send us an email within 72 hours of changes made in the terms and conditions.
The references in these terms and conditions to "CosmoGuru" (or "we", "us" or "our") refer to the company CosmoGuru Pvt. Ltd (CosmoGuru) or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website www.CosmoGuru.com and its associate sites.
From time to time www.CosmoGuru.com may run competitions, prize schemes, promotions and surveys on all its websites. These may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be specified at the time they are run.
All content - textual, still pictures, graphs, voice or video - made available on CosmoGuru sites (including content available on our email newsletters and SMS services) (hereinafter referred to as the "content") belongs to CosmoGuru or its content partners or licensors. CosmoGuru or its partners/licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the content. You may retrieve and view content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also email articles to a maximum of five individuals using our 'email this' service.
You may not use the our sites for any unlawful purpose. Except as indicated above, you may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from CosmoGuru (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same
* redistribute or resell any of the content, including our headlines
* create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; or
* deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the content or otherwise access the content for similar purposes; or
* use any machine, electronic, web-based or similar device to read or extract the content by automated techniques.
Requests to republish or redistribute content should be addressed to CosmoGuru's syndication service team at email@example.com.
If you would like to link to any of the CosmoGuru sites, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to a CosmoGuru site:
* may display a CosmoGuru logo
* may not distort or alter the size or appearance of the logo;
* may link to the homepage of a CosmoGuru site or any other site CosmoGuru has given prior written permission;
* must not in any way imply that CosmoGuru is endorsing it or its products or services;
* must not misrepresent its relationship with CosmoGuru or present false information about CosmoGuru;
* must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
* must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive to public morality and ethics.
CosmoGuru expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
On registration, you must provide CosmoGuru with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to update and maintain changes to that information on the applicable CosmoGuru site registration pages. This is particularly important if you subscribe to any paid services or newsletters of CosmoGuru.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (ID). CosmoGuru does not permit any other person sharing your user name and password or access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. CosmoGuru may cancel or suspend your access to the CosmoGuru sites if you do this without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all use of the CosmoGuru sites made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify CosmoGuru immediately by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
If you provide CosmoGuru with an email address that will result in any emails or SMS messages from CosmoGuru being sent to you via a computer network or telephone operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or your institution) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that CosmoGuru may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending emails or SMS messages to you.
The CosmoGuru Sites are best viewed using most versions of popular web browsers. Any older browser versions may work but users could have a limited browsing experience. The CosmoGuru site may not work well with Netscape versions. Payments to CosmoGuru online are facilitated through third party payment gateways. Any payments made through www.CosmoGuru.com must meet the terms and conditions indicated by these payment gateways.
The site CosmoGuru.com of CosmoGuru, contains facts, figures, opinions, views, statements, recommendations, references, of the editors of CosmoGuru.com, advertisers, third party information providers, organisations, and professionals. CosmoGuru does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or any other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, linked through the web site. The user acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or information shall be at the user's risk.
CosmoGuru or any of the parties providing information to the system, makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content or products provided through or in connection with the web site. CosmoGuru disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or impiled, including any warranty as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or content of information, products or services which are part of the web site CosmoGuru.com.
CosmoGuru also disclaims any or all warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability or against infringement. In no event will CosmoGuru, its empolyees, agents, or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by CosmoGuru, its , even if contents advise of the possiblities of such damages.
You hereby acknowledge that any use of this website or related content or service is at your sole discretion. Also by proceeding to access the Web Site or related content or service, you will be assuming all the risks associated with the use of the web site, including risk of your computer, software or data baing damaged by any virus that might be transmitted or activated via this site or your access to it.
CosmoGuru is not an accredited program or institution. Information on this Web Site or related content or service is provided for entertainment purposes only and is not experimentally proven. In no way should content on this Web Site or related content or service be considered as conforming with any standards or qualifications prescribed by any entity or organisation.
Astrology is an evolving body of knowledge, with experiences and original research being contributed by astrologers from around the world. Any data, interpretation, prediction or information in any form received through CosmoGuru should not be treated as substitute for advice or treatment you would normally receive from medical professionals, financial advisors, legal consultants and other such licensed services.
Without limiting the above, CosmoGuru is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. CosmoGuru does not control telephones, third party communications networks (including your Internet Service Provider) or the Internet or the acts of third parties.
The CosmoGuru sites contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the CosmoGuru sites comply with international and national law. CosmoGuru will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the Government of India. Users of CosmoGuru websites also explicitly agree that only courts in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of Indian courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Indian court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
CosmoGuru operates several paid services. By subscribing to receive any of these services, as well as the above terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the following terms:
* You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. You can pay by either credit or debit card through your bank's internet payment gateway. By submitting credit or debit card payment details to CosmoGuru you warrant that you are entitled to purchase the subscription services using those payment details. In the case of unauthorised payments CosmoGuru reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the online services. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to any paid-for services.
* CosmoGuru will try to process your purchase promptly but does not guarantee that the paid services will be available to you by any specified time. A contract with you for receipt of the paid services will come into effect when CosmoGuru sends you an email message confirming your subscription details.
* CosmoGuru will charge you in Indian rupees (INR), and any payment in other any other currency will be calculated at the relevant rates of exchange. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes. CosmoGuru will not entertain any dispute about the rate at which your currency is converted into Indian rupees since these transactions are determined through the agreements our payment gateway partners has with banks and credit card companies.
* DELIVERY OF SERVICES:
1. Online reports and softcopies of reports that are auto processed will be delivered as an attachment in pdf format to the email id provided by the purchaser within a maximum of 2 (two) working days.
2. Custom reports from astrology consultants will be delivered as an attachment in pdf or MS Word format to the email id provided by the purchaser within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) working days.
3. Hardcopies (printed copies) of reports will be mailed via courier to the address provided by the purchasers within a maximum of 7 (seven) working days if domestic or 15 (fifteen) working days if international.
1. I CosmoGuru does not provide refunds for reports & call that have been generated. In case of errors on the part of CosmoGuru, a corrected report will be sent to the purchaser on receipt of the compliant by the purchaser to the CosmoGuru support team via telephone or email.
2. I In the rare instance of the purchaser not receiving the reports in the maximum time specified in the 'Delivery of Services' section above, a refund will be provided to the purchaser within 2 (two) working days on receipt of the compliant by the purchaser to the CosmoGuru support team via telephone or email.
3. I the refunded amount will be the full cost (100% of the price) of the specific report that was not received by the purchaser. CosmoGuru will not be liable for any additional costs.
* You agree to pay any subscription fees at the rates in effect when the charges are incurred.
* Certain areas of the CosmoGuru sites are only accessible to users who pay to subscribe. There are two levels of subscription - free content for registered users, which mostly contains content up to 72 hours old; and paid subscription, which allows you complete access to relevant content, including all content in our archives, in the section of choice or the entire website, or through newsletters.
* Cancelling or changing your online subscription: When you subscribe we may give you a free trial. You may cancel your subscription at any time during any trial period by informing the webmaster though an email and by clicking on the "UNSUBSCRIBE" link. CosmoGuru will refund you the unexpired portion of the subscription on a pro rata basis. This means that CosmoGuru will refund you or credit your account with any amounts you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining period of your subscription. Any cancellation will be effective only once CosmoGuru receives notice of it.
TF 90, Rudraksh Complex,
Jashodanagar Cross Road,
Ahmedabad - 382450
Phone: +91 97272 44666
These terms and conditions are effective from January 1, 2020.